Comprehensive electrical installation and maintenance solutions for all types of commercial properties and facilities, including educational, recreational, retail and hospitality
TIEC’s team of fully qualified commercial, industrial and residential electricians and technicians operate all over the Perth metropolitan area and regional outback Western Australia
We offer high quality, cost-effective electrical solutions for all types of commercial properties and facilities, schools and education institutions, offices, hotels, shopping centres, car parking and sporting venues.
TIEC commercial electrical services include:
- Electrical fit outs
- Data communications
- Security systems
- Emergency lighting
- Power and energy management
- Programmed building maintenance and services
We also provide exit and emergency testing and all electrical installations meet mandatory Australian Standards and building codes as well as energy management and power-saving requirements.
TIEC is a Certified Installer of Clipsal StarServe Network Solutions and C-Bus Integrated Systems by Schneider Electrical, providing full supply, installation, programming and commissioning for complete commercial automation solutions.
TIEC provide electrical contracting expertise for a wide variety of commercial applications, including:
- Stadiums and sporting fields
- Schools and education institutions
- Health care facilities
- Data communication
- Emergency lighting and warning systems
- Security and access control intercoms
- Public address systems
- Customised lighting control
- Programming building maintenance
- Commercial construction and refurbishments
- Excavation and trenching for civil works
- Retail ands hospitality construction and refurbishments
- Electrical and instrument construction projects
- Car park and access lighting
- Solar battery storage
- Power generation and distribution projects
- Energy power saving solutions
Comprehensive electrical, data, communications and maintenance solutions for commercial, educational and retail properties.
Extensive range of general and specialised electrical design, fit-out and maintenance services for industrial properties and facilities.